Spanish Wine Country – Bodegas
Are you planning a trip to Spain? Why not discover Spanish wine country on your vacation adventure? Visit historic and famous Spanish bodegas (wineries) while exploring Spain. Plan your Spanish wine country getaway now.
When you visit Spain’s great cities of Barcelona, Madrid, San Sebastian, Santiago de Compostela, and others, visits to Bodegas (wineries) are within driving distances. At the very least be sure to visit at least one or two wineries on your Spain excursion. You will have a wonderful time discovering the great wines of Spain.
Touring Spain’s Bodegas
Our online guide covers six of Spain’s most popular and easily accessible wine regions:
- Cava – near Barcelona. – Sparking wine
- Priorat and Montsant – near Barcelona – Exceptional reds of Garnacha
- Rias Baixas – near Santiago de Compostela – Albariño wine
- Ribera del Duero – near Madrid – Tempranillo wines
- Rioja – northern Spain near San Sebastian – Tempranillo wine
- Toro – near Madrid – Tempranillo wine
We have traveled the Spanish wine country extensively. We have spent time in each of the six wine regions we detail in SpanishWineCountry.com. There is still much for us to discover in Spanish wine country. Our goal in the coming years is to visit each and every Denominaciones de Origen in Spanish wine country. We will continue to add more wine regions to SpanishWineCountry.com.
Do you, as a Spanish wine country tourist, have any ideas or recommendations to add to SpanishWineCountry.com? Email us at email@example.com